Craig’s Post Office

Share:

Craig’s Crossing Post Office was opened in 1914, after the E&N Railway was built, and was in use until 1935.

It was located on James Craig’s property at Craig’s Crossing. Pioneer James Craig, worked as the postmaster at this post office . The building was later used as the office at Craig’s On The Sea Auto Camp.

The building was moved to Parksville Museum in 1985.

1245 East Island Highway
Parksville, BC V9P 2E5

Phone: 250-248-6966
Email Us

View Map

Admissions

By Donation
All Events are Free

Hours

By appointment after October 1st

email for appointment: 

president@parksvillemuseum.com

Join & Support

On At the Museum

Markets

Speaker Series

Treasures from the Trunk

Font Size